Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Acrylic mixes I made :D Pic Heavy

Here are a couple acrylic glitter mixes I made. They are so hard to photograph. Hope you like them.

My son actually picked these colors. He named it Optimus

Small blue glitter, small red glitters and small/med blue hex.

Small Green glitter, small/med green hex, and a pinch of small gold glitter

We call it Grassor

This mess is just a combo of all the small glitters i had. Horrid photo i know.

I will probably never wear this one but ill keep it for a bit.
So hard to photograph

I have already decided on which one i will use for my first free hand glitter tips, I'll post some pics of that soon. I also have a couple other mixes I made I may swatch in the future. What do you guys think about acrylic nails? Would you get glitter tips? What color combos would you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment