Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Another Zebra mani

When my last mani chipped off i was like i should try white with black stripes so here it is!!

The little stringies from the egde of the stamp flopped back onto my pinky nail
I used Orly Au Champagne which i LOVE - its a pearly white that dries to a satiny finish. I stamped the stripes with China Glaze Awaken and Konad plate M67. I would have loved to keep it with that satiny Orly finish, but i knew it would chip so i slapped some Seche on top. Personally i like this version better than the last, but my husband preferred the other one, oh well. Hope you all like it :D

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks!! I actually have been wearing this for a couple days now, which doesn't happen often.

      Delete
  2. Very cute. I have that plate, but I've never used it with just black and white. Might do it on my toes!! :)

    http://perkypolisher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachael, and i love this plate its one of my favs. I have never stamped my toes before but im thinking about giving it a try.

      Delete