Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Girls Night!!

So last night my sister Mel, and my bff Sarah came over for a little girl time. They wanted to do their nails which was fine with me, especially since Sarah is a Salonaholic, and almost never paints her own nails. 
Funny enough they picked almost the exact same things, and the little difference is definitely conducive to their personalities.

Sarahs Nails: OPI Fly & Konad Princess white

Plates M57 & M13

Mels nails: Zoya Jo & Konad Princess White, Plates M57 &M28
I like the skulls on Sarahs nails better, but Mel HATES them, they just aren't punk enough for her :P I'm gonna practice free handing anarchy symbols for her, for next time, lol. I'll let you guys know how that works out. As always thanks for checking my pics hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment