Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

OPI NICKI MINAJ SUPER BASS SHATTER!!!

♪Boy you got my heartbeat runnin' away
Beating like a drum and it's coming your way
Can't you hear that boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass
Yeah that's that super bass♪ -
Nicki Minaj SuperBass

I swear Nicki got my heart beat running away for real, she is killin' it in every way, in everything she does. I mean who else can call Slick Rick that guy with the thing on his eye!! Lol.
So here it is, my second polish from the Nicki Minaj Collection from OPI, Super Bass Shatter, named of course, for her smash hit Super Bass.

The obligatory label shot... someone on the line was slacking :p
This shimmery plum purple shatter was definitely calling my name :P The colour is awesome, and I have a few regular polishes in this same colour range. I was already wearing Color Club Antiquated, so I quickly topped it with Super Bass. I think it looks fantastic, the neutral base colour really allows the shatter to be focal point, instead of just being part of the look.

 
yep thats my camera string


sunshine

indoor
The formula on this seems a little less goopy than the previous OPI shatters I have, and went on super smooth. All in all I think this is probably one of my favorite collections so far. I think the colours are totally on point with Nickis persona, and I can't wait to grab a few of the other colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment