Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Terrible Tree

I recently came across a tutorial from Nailside, for a taped Christmas tree mani, The tutorial was great, and super easy to follow. You can find it here.
Base colour: Color Club Antiquated, Tree: China Glaze Glittering Garland

Once again I tried to challenge myself, but I definitely need more practice. My major problem *I think, was that I used painters tape, and it didn't stick very well, the points kept lifting up and the green kept running under the tape. This was the only half way decent looking one so I kept it long enough to take a pic. I do love the idea of tape manis though, and there are a ton more on Nailside as well as tons of other great nail art so definitely check her out!! Hope everybody is having a fantastic holiday week so far!


No comments:

Post a Comment