Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Go Lions!!!!

So the BC Lions are playing in the Grey Cup today, and while I do know these are tiger stripes, it just so happens that these are the Lions colours, so GO LIONS!

Lol! So I am totally new to nail polish and nail art, I have yet to totally master painting my nails without getting it on the skin, but I'm the type of person who needs a challenge. I found some great, simple instructions for tiger striped nails, so I had to give it a try. You can find the post I used at Emilys Nail Files.

 The sun makes such a difference when taking pics, I can hardly believe it!
I used 2 coats of Sally Hansen eXtreme wear in Sun Kissed, and L.A. Colors Art Deco White,
and Essie Licorice for the stripes, topped with Seche Vite.

I didn't sponge the colours, cause well, I don't wear makeup so makeup sponges are not something I have handy. This was my first attempt at any type of  'freehand'. I think it came out really great. Hope you like!!



No comments:

Post a Comment