Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

New Stuff!

So I just received my latest order from Nail Polish Canada, and I was so excited. This was supposed to be my last order of the year according to my husband, but they just got Nubar in, so I may have placed another one but shhhh. Here are a couple pics of what I got.
I actually got 2 of the China Glaze Holiday sets, but being the nerd that I am ripped the packaging off right away and they were too mangled for the photos :P


The seasonal sparkles set: comes with Pointsettia, Holly-day, and Twinkle Lights.


Meet Me Under The Mistletoe set: comes with Ring in the Red, Glittering Garland and Velvet Bow.
It also came with a lip gloss which is not pictured and will probably end up going to my sister. Velvet bow is not quite so purple in real life, its more of a dark blood red, and totally gorgeous.


Konad M19 Plate. I also got a new scraper and the special gold polish but I was a dummy and forgot to put them in the pic.


Zoya - Angella. I LOVE this colour. I bought it as something to wear with a french manicure (and it was on sale) and it is really spectacular. It's frosty sheer white with a mainly pink shine, but if you wiggle your fingers around you'll also see blues and purples.



Last but not least Essie Matte About You. This was a toss up for me cause I really love the matte look, and was considering Zoya Posh, but I think this opens up so many more options, and I'm excited to use this!

Well I don't know if anybody else cares about seeing these pics, I know I like to check them out when other people post so hope you like.
Do you own any of these? Will you be picking any up?

No comments:

Post a Comment