Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

A little about me!!

Hey Lovely People! Welcome to my blog about nail polish. Since most of you don't know me, I'll give you a brief intro. I go by Jen, I'm 28 years old, married to my best friend Nick, barfy I know :P, and I am a stay at home mom of 4.5 year old identical twin boys Dominick and Damien. I am a tomboy at heart, I know nothing about makeup (I don't wear it), and I hate designer purses. I am usually found wearing sweat pants at home with the kids.
I have been a faithful nail biter since the day I was born, and I literally had not painted my nails since I was about 15 years old, when the first Sally Hansen Chromes came on the market. Then one day, at the beginning of the summer I just stopped. My nails started growing, and my sister introduced me to the seriously advanced world of nail polish, and I haven't looked back, lol.
These are pics of the Konadicure I did on my sister. Base colour is Orly Au Champagne, design is the argyle pattern from plate M60, stamped in China Glaze Awaken, and topped with Seche Vite Top Coat
I don't have a great camera at the moment(I'm hoping to get a new one for Christmas, feel free to let my hubby know!)so I probably wont be posting many straight colour swatches, but I'm really into nail art right now so expect to see pics of my many trials and errors. I also appreciate any tips, tricks and feedback you might offer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment