Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Nails of the day

So here's my nails for the day.
This was an attempt at holiday nails. I really like how it turned out. I used OPI Base Coat, and 2 coats of China Glaze Holly-day for the base colour. I stamped the dot pattern from Konad Plate M60 with Konad special gold stamp polish.


I hardly got any nail polish on my fingers :D this is always a great feat for me!
Instead of going for the usual glossy top coat, I thought this would be a great chance to try out my new Matte About You from Essie. It gave it a great non-shiny satiny type finish (don't you love my descriptions :p ) that reminds me of Christmas tree ornaments.
Next time though I think I would stamp the gold after the matte coat, cause it dulled the gold quite a bit, but I still love how it turned out. Hope you like it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment