Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Purple!

So I recently got my first full nail Konad plate, and I have been stamping like crazy. Most of my attempts get the soggy Q-tip of nail polish death, but I really like this one. I started with Essie Grow Stronger Base coat, 1 coat of Billie Black nail polish (dollar store), and 2 coats of Wet 'n Wild Night Prowl. Once that dried I used the Argyle pattern from Plate M60 and stamped it with China Glaze Devotion.
If you haven't seen it before, Night Prowl is a sheer black jelly with really fine purple sparkles. I did try to take pictures of it but my camera sucks (>.<) and you could barely see the purple, which really looks so bright and sparkly in real life so I trashed those.
My husband took these pics with his new 'Genius phone' as he likes to call it, so again I apologize for the poor quality, and the messy fingers. I wasn't about to risk my otherwise perfect nails for my lack of agility with a Q-Tip :P
Devotion looked more silvery in the bottle but I think the purple glitter really bought out the lavender more. This was my first full nail stamping attempt and I was pretty proud that it came out as good as it did!
Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment